Each year, AAUW organizes these special events that are different from our regular
- January. Legislative Forum. A panel of four legislators to answer questions regarding the up-coming legislative session.
- January. St. George’s Gala fundraiser. An evening of dinner, entertainment and speakers to raise money for many programs.
- March. Distinguished Women Luncheon. Recognition of women who have contributed to women’s issues.
- April. Scholarship Luncheon. Luncheon to recognize a Utah scholarship recipient.
- April. Utah State Convention. All branches gather for a business meeting and informative workshops.
- October. Wine-tasting fundraiser. An evening of learning and enjoying food and wine from various areas of the world.
- December. Red Candle Tea and Holiday luncheon. A luncheon and fundraiser for AAUW Fund.