Become an AAUW Member
AAUW is a community of more than 170,000 people standing strong for gender equity. Your membership makes our powerful voice even louder on critical issues affecting women and girls. Your membership in the State and local branch or branches extends that voice to our critical state and local issues.
We encourage you to join using our AAUW National site for the National Organization, Utah State Organization and one or more Utah Branches. You can sign up online or by mail.
To join a branch, you must also become a State and National member.
Currently the dues are:
$67.00 for AAUW National
$13.00 for Utah State
$13.50 for the Wasatch Branch
$13.00 for the Salt Lake City Branch
$28.00 for the St. George Branch
Please note: If you are already a member of AAUW National and want to add the State and Branch, you must pay your state and branch dues directly to the branch treasurer (addresses listed below).
Undergraduates or degree-seeking graduates enrolled in full-time or part-time accredited colleges, universities, or community colleges can join AAUW for free and enjoy a range of benefits to help them succeed on campus and after graduation. Contact your branch for more details.
AAUW has updated their membership software. You may pay by credit card online.
If this is the first time you have joined, you will need to create an account. If you have an account and have logged in before, sign in:
If you’re an AAUW member logging in for the first time or if you’ve forgotten your password, Click “Forgot your password?”
1. Once you create a password and log in, you can update your profile by clicking “Edit Profile” in the menu on the left side of the screen.
2. Review your personal snapshot, and tap the RENEW button at the bottom.
3. A new screen for online membership management allows you to verify or update personal information or add new degree records. You will be asked if you want a lifetime or national membership. You are also asked if you want to add a Branch or State membership.
4. Branch options take you near the (S) Check the box for UT-8010 for the Salt Lake Branch. Check the box for UT-8018 for the Wasatch Branch. Next comes the state. Check the box for Utah.
5. You are asked if you want to donate to the Greatest Needs Fund. Check yes or no.
6. A new screen shows the membership for you with your name listed. You can edit or remove the membership.
7. To proceed to pay dues, you can add a saved or new credit card to pay. AAUW will deposit the state and Branch dues in the Utah and Salt Lake Branch bank accounts.
You may also pay your entire National, State and Branch dues by check to the local Treasurer of the Branch:
Salt Lake City Branch:
Send check for $93.00 to Salt Lake City Branch AAUW
1134 E 3300 S #118
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Send a check for $93.50 to Wasatch Branch AAUW:
3450 Signal Peak Dr. Apt MP 518
Taylorsville, UT 84129
St. George Branch:
Send a check for $106.00 to AAUW St. George Branch:
PO Box 790
St. George UT 84771